Our mixers are CE marked products and come in a range of sizes typically 7 and 9 cubic metre versions. We can also custom manufacture any version to suit your needs.
The mixers can be truck, static, skid or trailer mounted. Our truck mounted mixers can be powered by an auxiliary engine or a Power Take Off (PTO) from the trucks engine. Other power options are available for static / indoor operation.
All our mixers come with a number of standard features as detailed in the individual model specifications.
NUROCK Standard Features* Included:
- Variable cement control allowing simple mix design changes and providing constant speed delivery, even at higher cement contents
- Robust, on-board computer to control and record mix designs, volume produced and cement content, with printable job log for accountability
- Electric sand and stone gates for easy mix design changes
- Removable hopper design for ease of access or replacement when required
- Reversible cement screw for ease of maintenance
- Reversible, engineering class, heavy duty roller chain conveyor belt, with raised edged rubber belting to eliminate material leakage
- Reversible mixer for ease of cleaning
- Construction Equipment Security And Registration scheme CESAR/DATATAG Identification Technology fitted as standard on all mixers
*Features subject to change and model variation